February 10, 2016 at 8:30 am
ALL ARE WELCOME
February 18, 2016 & February 19, 2016
SCHOLARSHIPS - www.sficnj.org
January 15, 2016 until April 30, 2016
The Pasta Dinner & the Talent Show for January 23, 2016 has been cancelled. We will reschedule the event for a later date.
Every day is an open house at OLGA BUT…especially during Catholic School Week plan to join us as we continue to celebrate our Catholic Identity with many fun-filled educational activities.
The December 2015 Newsletter is available for your reading.
Congratulations Mr. Brooks!!
2015 Teacher of the Year, for the State of New Jersey
Mr. Jonathan Brooks as winner of the New Jersey Nonpublic School Teacher of the Year Award sponsored by the New Jersey Council for American Private Education (NJ CAPE), will be honored at a reception in Trenton, NJ.
We would like to thank Mr. Brooks for his dedication and commitment to nonpublic school education in New Jersey. His accomplishments have certainly reinforced the belief that nonpublic school education is alive and well in the state of New Jersey.
Any school day is an OPEN HOUSE DAY at Our Lady of Guadalupe Academy!
Want to see why our students love OLGA and its teachers?
Call ahead for a tour guide to see our classes in action.
Worried about the cost of tuition?
Ask about financial aid. If you qualify we can help.
10 Reasons to Choose Our Lady of Guadalupe Academy!
- Middle States Accredited School with outstanding NJ certified teacher.
- Safe, disciplined and caring environment.
- Academic excellence with emphasis on moral development, respect, compassion and service to others.
- Balanced curriculum with technology, art, music and fitness for all grades.
- iPads used by each 8th grade student.
- Individual attention to help students reach their highest potential.
- Student Special Ed Services available.
- Of our 29 graduates in June 2015, 27 will be attending Catholic high schools with $230,000 in awarded scholarships.
- Pre-Kindergarten - accepts 4Cs Government Program.
- Affordable tuition - Grades K-8, $4,120 for one child with discounts for multiple children.(Financial Aid also available)
To learn more about OLGA, contact Principal, James Feehan at (908) 352-7419.